Friday, September 6, 2013

LWATC Toy Purchase Camouflage in Victoria Secret Bag

Yesterday I had a very long day of work and just like so many of us,  I simply wanted to come home,  take off my pants and have some dinner.  Now normally I come home to an empty home since my husband and I work opposite shifts but this night it was different, he was home.  Now we are both aware that both our birthdays are coming up soon along with our anniversary.  With that in mind you can imagine the look on my face when I see something completely unexpected and pink in our house.  I thought to myself “pink, he know I hate the color pink and being on the hefty side I don’t shop at Victoria Secret”.  At this point, I was too tired finding out what was in the bag and it wasn't top priority and I simply proceed to talk to my husband and started to relax for the evening.

Eventually I walked by the bag out of sheer curiosity to see what was in it. What do I see inside?  More Kaiju.  I’m like … OK… well  he’s still sorting to the giant tote of Kaiju that he got around two weeks ago… Whatever… So I simply do what most wives do, continue doing my thing and try to stay out my hubbies hobby for that evening.  It wasn't until later that night that my husband told me he had just received more Kaiju in the mail but for whatever reason it was sent to his moms house.  His mom only had a Victoria Secret bag to carry it all home.  While I don’t like to think about why his mom has a Victoria Secret bag it definitely answered two questions with one explanation.  It simply made me laugh.  My tall husky nerdy husband walking around with a big Pink Victoria Secret bag full of Kaiju.  I’m sure most people thought he was just a big pervert.  But hey He’s all I can say is “That’s my man”.

No comments:

Post a Comment