Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Just WASH IT!!!



In my last blog called “Flea Market Survival Kit”, I explained the many reasons why you should wash your toys.  This video I’m going to show the reason why you should do so.

Tools to clean your toys
1)  Small container to hold some water
2)  Dish soap
3)  Soft sponge or soft used tooth brush
4)  Drying towel
5)  A Dry place to let your toys air dry.
6)  Some spare time

Thank you for watching the video and check in out my blog, and please don’t foget to check out my husband stuff at Raging Nerdgasm (http://ragingnerdgasm.com/) .

Thanks for watching. :D

2 comments:

  1. Good call on the tooth brush! The toothbrush is a life saver! I have at times bought some toys that were caked with tar and grime. Dish soap works pretty well, but I found if you mix a little oxyclean in with the dish soap, it helps pull the grime from the plastic. But you really have to spend time scrubbing the toy with a toothbrush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll totally keep that in mind in the future. Thank you for the extra tip. We never know who we can help with these tips. :D

    ReplyDelete