Wednesday, August 8, 2012

For the Love of Ziplocs

For the love of Ziplocs is just a very short video talking about the many uses of re-salable bags to protect toy collections.  These include sandwich bags, 1 gallon bags, 2.5 gallon bags, bread bags, ziploc XXLarge bags, and Lawn & Yard bags.  Enjoy the video. Like I have mentioned before this is coming form a wives point of view, not and experts view, but I'm very very open to hearing any suggestion you may have to keep your collection protected.  :D

2 comments:

  1. Go Ziploc! I finally got to an area where I could display my action figures out, but those ziploc bags have been holding a weapons and accessories to their respective action figures now for a while. This is a perfect solution to keep your collection clean and pristine!

    ReplyDelete